Thursday, June 22, 2006

talk talk talk...

isaiah, do you want more banana? no no. [shakes head and puts his hand up.]

you's keed-ee!! [popping out from behind the curtains.] huh? you're kimmie? no no. [again with the hand.] you's keed-ee!!! i look at eric. "you scared me," he says. "that's what you say to him when he pops out from behind the curtains." ohhhhhh.

isaiah, do you want to color? yeah. seet down. colorrr.

[isaiah picks up two pens and hands one to you.] on guard!
[isaiah picks up two thundersticks and hands one to you.] on guard!
[isaiah picks up two towels and hands one to you.] on guard!
[isaiah picks up a sock and hands it to you to put on his hand.] sock? on? on guard!!

isaiah will often cry when he doesn't get what he wants. but he'll only cry for a little bit until he either forgets or finds that putting his finger up his nose is way more fascinating than the thing he asked for in the first place.

Comments:
Oh my goodness...I can visualize this and it makes me smile. I am smiling ear to ear right now.
 
Oh my goodness...I can visualize this and it makes me smile. I am smiling ear to ear right now.
 
oops...didn't mean to leave that twice. love you!
 
Putting the finger up the nose always makes me laugh! Oh man, good times! Isiaiah, you are funny.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?